European Union | 4 two-stage calls are open for applications under Horizon Europe Health
The new Horizon Europe Health two-stage calls for proposals under four destinations are now open for applications
The new Horizon Europe Health two-stage calls for proposals under four destinations are now open for applications:
- Towards a holistic support to children and adolescents’ health and care provisions in an increasingly digital society
- Personalised prevention of non-communicable diseases - addressing areas of unmet needs using multiple data sources
- The role of environmental pollution in non-communicable diseases: air, noise and light and hazardous waste pollution
- Access to health and care services for people in vulnerable situations
- Innovative non-animal human-based tools and strategies for biomedical research
The first stage deadline for all the topics is on 19 September 2023, 17:00, Brussels time.
The second stage deadline is on 11 April 2024, 17:00, Brussels time.