Calendar of Events
Sun, 15 Sept|
EFPC | Conference Ljubljana 2024
Time & Location
15 Sept 2024, 19:00 CEST – 17 Sept 2024, 19:00 CEST
About the event
The EFPC is happy to announce its 2024 annual conference with a focus on Sustainability. It will take place in Slovenia from the 15th to the 17th of September 2024, hosted by the Slovenian partners of EFPC, at the centre of Europe. For almost everybody in Europe easy to reach by train, so with a smaller footprint!
The conference content committee invites submissions of abstracts (in English language only) for presentations related to the scope and purpose of the conference and the organization of Primary Care in general.
EFPC Ljubljana Conference will provide an opportunity for all partners and members to study on a working definition of Sustainability in Primary Care which includes:
- Enhancing Primary Care for a Sustainable Future
- Towards Greener Primary Care: Practical Steps and Initiatives
- Primary Care's Role in Sustainable Healthcare: A Bottom-Up Approach
- Fostering Sustainable Practices in Primary Healthcare
The Ljubljana Conference also will provide a basis for highlighting the added value, conditions and consequences of a more sustainable approach which can be on three perspectives:
- Environmental perspective (Social prescribing as a possibility to reduce medicine prescriptions, reducing the number of Anti-Biotics prescriptions, E-Health and AI, etc)
- Health Systems perspective (Continuity of pilot projects, Carrying communities: neighbourhood approach, Community Oriented Primary Care, Interprofessional Collaboration, etc)
- Resilience perspective (healthy workplaces, Medical desserts, etc)
Please take advantage of the Call for Abstracts which is now open until the 1st of May 2024 to submit your abstracts and have an active role in the upcoming EFPC conference.